Do you want to be a part of the 37 Time National Champion NHS Spiritleader Team
or just learn some great routines?
Attend the *Clinic and work with the amazing NHS Coaching Staff and Choreographers!
(*The clinic is a fundraiser and is NOT required to try-out; routines will be posted online. There is no fee to try-out)
PLEASE Download 3 forms at bottom of page and follow all instructions
- Saturday, May 14th; 9:00am-3:00pm Learn your entire pom, jazz and game action routines!
- Sunday, May 15th; Varsity 9:00am-12:00pm, JV 12:00pm-3::00pm (review)
- Mon. & Tues. May 16th & 17th; 3:00pm-5:30pm (review; clinic ends on Tues. if not trying-out.)
- Wed. &Thurs. May 18th & 19th at 4:00pm (try-out rehearsal and try-outs for candidates only)
- OPEN STUDIO TIME Sun.May 15-Tues. May 17th 6:30-8:30pm (Free of cost, no sign up required)
Try-out rehearsal and Try-outs are closed. Both take place in the NHS Dance Studio where the clinic is held. This clinic is for anyone interested in trying out for the 2016-17 team OR for any dancers 6th through 12th grade looking to improve their technical skills. You will receive a week of instruction, training, verbal and written critiques as well as awesome choreography!
Saturday & Sunday: Come dressed in dance clothes, hair up, no jewelry. Bring a bag lunch. Snacks/Water available for purchase
*Registration: 9:00am sharp. TRY-OUT INFORMATION PACKET/CONTRACT will be available on May 14th! Everything you need to know regarding the required Spiritleader and Parent financial, time commitments, as well as the contract rules will be included.
Cost of clinic is $60.00. Cash or Checks payable to NHS Dance